Our financial planning process is easy and confidential. There are six steps that establish a base line for your financial well-being for years to come.
- We review your overall personal financial situation- past and present-to discover your financial objectives.
- We help you set your priorities for the future- education costs, retirement, or appropriate investments.
- We help you determine the degree of risk you are comfortable with when it comes to your money. Risk is balanced against your desire to make your money grow over time.
- We identify the resources you will need to meet your goals and outline a systematic program to help enable you to meet tomorrow’s objectives.
- We offer solutions for reaching your goals by making recommendations of the types of financial investments more suitable to your needs.
- We help you monitor and update plan recommendations annually.
Specific planning assistance is available to:
- Review your present portfolio and make recommendations for the allocation of your assets based on your investment objectives and risk tolerance.
- Plan to accumulate funds for your retirement. Or, if you are already retired, determine whether you have adequate income. (We also can help develop a plan for investing lump sums received from a retirement plan and review the tax impact of different options).
- Analyze your life insurance needs to protect your family and your estate.
- Establish a program to help meet the cost of educating your children (or grandchildren).
- Provide planning for your estate and strategies to efficiently pass assets to heirs and other beneficiaries.